M&A Managing Partner
Berlijn, Brandenburg, GermanyM&A
Marktlink is looking for Managing Partners M&A to open new offices throughout Europe. Marktlink is an international M&A advisory firm and market leader in the mid-market in Western Europe. Marktlink has the ambition to extend its market leading position in Europe within a few years.
In our opinion, successful entrepreneurs are being underserved when they enter the M&A market. There's a substantial demand for an established advisory firm in the European M&A market. Marktlink guides business owners through one of the most important journeys of their career, not only in delivering quality advice, but also in helping them to get their best M&A deal done. That’s exactly what we do: we shape the future of M&A!
What makes this opportunity interesting?
- We offer a unique journey into entrepreneurship and the opportunity to launch and run a dynamic M&A office that’s part of an established M&A group with an international M&A track record and network.
- Six international Managing Partners have preceded you and our presence in new countries have proven successful.
- We offer an updated in-house database with a large number of leads for the European market and an expansive network of European clients. Furthermore, we are part of the international M&A network (GGI/GCG).
- Since our establishment in 1996, we have an impressive track record of over 25 years of success.
- We offer solid support:
- We are in this together! You will receive direct support from deal teams and our back office teams (finance, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment);
- We provide a blueprint that helps you with setting up and scaling up a new successful office;
- We know the importance of networking and lead generation and therefore, a substantial marketing budget will be made available from the start.
- You will become a shareholder country's Marktlink office with a market-rate management fee. After a few years, an opportunity will be offered to convert these shares into Marktlink Holding shares.
- Develop, launch and run a dynamic M&A office from scratch.
- Acquire leads and complete M&A transactions (buy side and sell side) in your country’s mid-market.
- Draw up and implement ambitious business plans for your country’s market in cooperation with the other Marktlink partners and colleagues.
- Devise and carry out commercial and marketing activities to put Marktlink on the map in your country.
- Put together a winning close-knit team, initially three to four members. In the medium to long term teams can grow up to at least 25 team members.
- An active business network with trusted relationships and demonstrable successes in dealmaking and acquiring new meaningful M&A engagements business in Germany.
- Native level German and professional-level English language skills are essential.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Corporate Finance Advisory (Big4, M&A boutique, corporate finance firm).
- Strong focus on high-quality service provision.
- Technically strong, generating trust through expertise.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator, commercially energetic, driven ‘entrepreneur’.
- An excellent CV in terms of professional qualifications and career path.
- High IQ and EQ.
- Analytically sharp, numerically excellent and strong strategic insight.
Are you inspired to help entrepreneurs in the most crucial part of their career and working life? And do you want to help us maintain and expand our market-leading position in Europe to shape the future of M&A? Then get ready for your next challenge!
See for more details: https://careers.marktlink.com/international-managing-partner
Marktlink has led the Dutch M&A market for years. We are growing rapidly and opened branches in Belgium, Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom. By 2025, Marktlink M&A will impact the M&A market from offices in ten European countries.
With a team of around 200 employees, we advised on over 150 transactions in 2022 with a total value of €1 billion. Marktlink distinguishes itself in the M&A market by its energetic, no-nonsense, and above all entrepreneurial approach; the Marktlink DNA is ‘getting deals done’!
Together with our labels M-Ready and Marktlink Investment Partners (MIP) we help successful entrepreneurs in the preparation and sales process and give them access to the strongest private equity funds in Europe and North America.
Pre-employment screening can be part of the application process.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you ticked all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!