Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamM&A
Who is ready for the next step as M&A dealmaker in the SME-market? You!
You already have a few years’ experience as an M&A professional and the ambition to become an independent dealmaker within the next three years. This entrepreneurial drive is part of Marktlink’s DNA. At Marktlink, you will not just be a link in the chain, but doing business independently from day one. You will be responsible for a significant part of the transaction process and involved from A to Z. You have sufficient financial skills, but also a commercial mindset and a genuine interest in entrepreneurs; the clients of Marktlink.
At Marktlink, no day is the same. As an M&A Consultant you can broadly expect the following:
- Performing company and market analyses;
- Preparing valuations and bid books;
- Meeting potential buyers and sellers;
- Approaching new buyers and sellers;
- Expanding and maintaining the (Marktlink) network;
- Preparing financing applications and solving financing issues;
- Providing broad support to the manager during the projects.
You are sharp, accurate, result-oriented, think on your feet and like to get things done. Furthermore, we expect you to deliver the following experience and competencies:
- Master’s degree in Finance or a higher professional education degree combined with a finance-oriented Masters;
- The dynamic world of mergers and acquisitions is familiar to you. You have a minimum of three years and a maximum of five years’ work experience as M&A analyst, associate or consultant;
- You are a social and entrepreneurial person who has practical and strategic insight as well as tactical and commercial insight;
- In addition to being analytically strong, a Marktlinker is punctual and target-driven;
- Demonstrable affinity with SME-companies is an advantage;
- An eye for personal relationships and excellent communication skills are a must;
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages.
Could you be our new Marktlink colleague? We are eager to learn what you can contribute to our organisation. In addition to the ‘must-haves’, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What makes you stand out? Send in your application today by submitting your CV, a short covering letter and a video (optional) by using the application button.
A pre-employment screening can be part of the application process.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you ticked all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!