Germany, Hamburg, HamburgM&A
We are launching and running new businesses and are looking for M&A professionals to join our newest office in Hamburg, Germany. Are you an analyst or already experienced M&A professional and in for a huge challenge? Do you want to build a new office together with the team? Are you passionate about the mid-market? Do you want to be responsible for the entire transaction process and involved from A to Z? Do you want to become an M&A Partner within a few years? Shape future of M&A and impact the mid-market in Hamburg! Here's you chance
M&A Analyst is the first career step to becoming a dealmaker. You will work on several projects and advise and guide entrepreneurs in buying or selling a company. You are financially and analytically strong, but above all commercially and socially skilled . You will not merely be working on spreadsheets, you will be involved in the entire process and meet clients from day one!
At Marktlink, every day is different. As an M&A Analyst you can broadly expect the following:
- Performing company and market analyses;
- Preparing valuations and bid books;
- Meeting potential buyers and sellers;
- Approaching new buyers and sellers;
- Expanding and maintaining the (Marktlink) network;
- Preparing financing applications and solving financing issues;
- Providing broad support to the manager during the projects;
- Supporting the managers during project.
At Marktlink we invest in our talents and reinforce each other's strengths. That's why we work in multidisciplinary teams. Through the Marktlink Academy you will be offered multiple trainings in every stage of your career. In addition, learning on the job is essential in mergers and acquisitions and we organize monthly sessions to share knowledge. A healthy work-life balance and informal working atmosphere are very important to us.
You are sharp, accurate, result oriented, you thik on your feet and you like to get things done. Furthermore, we expect you to have the following experience and competencies:
- You have completed a university degree in finance or a college degree in combination with a finance-oriented master's degree;
- You are recently graduated or this is your first career step;
- You are a social and entrepreneurial person who has practical as well as strategic, tactical and commercial insight;
- In addition to strong analytical skills, you are punctual and goal-oriented.
- Demonstrable affinity with the SME sector;
- An eye for personal relationships and excellent communication skills are essential;
- A good command of the German (C1/C2) and English language.
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You will receive the annual Marktlink bonus
- A leasecar
- An HP tablet/laptop and iPhone
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours
- An informal, open yet ambitious company culture.
In addition to the requirements, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What drives you? What makes you stand out?
Joining our company gives you the opportunity to shape your M&A future. We are eager to get to know you! Send in your application today by submitting your CV, a short cover letter and a video (optional) by using the application button.
Pre-employment screening can be part of the application process.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you ticked all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!