Learning & Development Specialist
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsHR
We are Marktlink. A committed international M&A specialist with an independent, discrete, and no-nonsense attitude. Since our start in 1996, entrepreneurs have been our driving force. Using in-depth market knowledge and a personal approach we have impacted the lives of many. We believe that the world of acquisitions and investments needs disruption. That’s why we need you.
Are you inspired to help entrepreneurs in the most crucial part of their career and working life? And do you want to help us maintain and expand our market leading position in Europe to shape the future of M&A? Then get ready for your next challenge!
For our HR department and in particular our Marktlink Academy we are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist. This job is located in our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Marktlink and her Marktlink Academy offers a diverse pallet of leadership and functional training. Due to our continued and steep growth it is time to further optimize our Marktlink Academy. At Marktlink we offer a mixed program of training hard skills and soft skills. As our L&D Specialist you will help the HR team to further develop our training opportunities. What is there to improve? Using gamification or other mixed methods? You are the expert!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and out of the box thinker who also has a strong interest in further developing our culture programmes. This can be our bi-yearly Marktlink Experience, Diversity & Inclusion program, or general onboarding. We are very open to new ideas.
We are looking for someone who is going to be working strategically and hands-on for all of our entities and countries. You will take ownership of the development and continuous improvement of all of our learning modules. As our L&D specialist you will join an open and enthusiastic HR team of 10 colleagues. Do you love to work in a vibrant environment with colleagues who are passionate about SME’s and entrepreneurs? And do you want to further shape and train our colleagues? Then don't wait too long to apply!
- You are responsible for the short- and long-term L&D strategy;
- Further implementing the L&D strategy into the international organization;
- You will have a strong focus on leadership, engagement, performance and well being;
- You are the ambassador, developer and owner of the Marktlink Academy and main point of contact for all L&D related topics.
- You will engage with employees and leaders for further development and growth;
- You will align all countries and entities in training operating principles ensuring calibration in delivery of material;
- You will ensure a continuous development and balanced working environment.
- Optimize the current tools and trainings and integrate new programs and tools;
- Develop training policies to create a high performing learning organization;
- Develop and determine training & development needs within various departments;
- Develop a catalogue of standard leadership and functional trainings.
- Responsible for the planning, executing and enrollment of the trainings;
- Liaise with presenters, vendors and internal departments or partners;
- Distributing materials;
- Collecting and organizing feedback;
- Driving diversity, well being, inclusion and culture.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on work experience in L&D;
- Excellent and broad knowledge in all aspects L&D;
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills in a highly dynamic and challenging environment;
- High level of experience in stakeholder management;
- Fluent in English (German and Dutch preferred)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Open to regular travel.
What you will receive
- You will receive a competitive salary and an annual Marktlink bonus;
- Unlimited holidays (No catch, it really is unlimited);
- Pension plan through Aegon;
- Company car;
- HP tablet/laptop and iPhone;
- Lots of responsibility from day one, flexible working hours and amazing colleagues;
- Focus on career growth and inspiring learning programmes;
- Lunch at the office for a small contribution;
- Yearly company ski-trip, Zandvoort Grand Prix and Marktlink Gala diner;
Could you be our new Marktlink colleague? We are eager to learn what you can contribute to our organisation. In addition to the ‘must-haves’, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What makes you stand out? Send in your application today by submitting your CV, a short cover letter or video (optional) by using the application button.
Marktlink has led the Dutch M&A market for years. We are growing rapidly and recently opened branches in Belgium, Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom. By 2025, Marktlink M&A will impact the M&A market from offices in ten European countries.
With a team of around 200 employees, we advised on over 150 transactions in 2022 with a total value of €1 billion. Marktlink distinguishes itself in the M&A market by its energetic, no-nonsense, and above all entrepreneurial approach; the Marktlink DNA is ‘getting deals done’!
Together with our labels M-Ready and Marktlink Investment Partners (MIP) we help successful entrepreneurs in the preparation and sales process and give them access to the strongest private equity funds in Europe and North America.
We don't offer sponsorships
Pre-employment screening can be part of the application process.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you ticked all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!