Junior M&A Consultant
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€2,900 - €3,500 per monthM&A
Junior M&A Consultant is the first career step to becoming a dealmaker. You will work for several deal teams that guide entrepreneurs in buying or selling a company. You are financially and analytically strong, but above all commercially and socially skilled . You will not merely be working on spreadsheets, you will be involved in the entire process and meet clients from day one!
At Marktlink we invest in our talents and reinforce each other's strengths. That's why we work in multidisciplinary teams. Through the Marktlink Academy you will be offered multiple trainings in every stage of your career. In addition, learning on the job is essential in mergers and acquisitions and we organise monthly sessions to share knowledge. A healthy work-life balance and informal working atmosphere are very important to us. Every day we have lunch together and then we talk about everything, except work.
As a Junior M&A Consultant at Marktlink, you can roughly expect the following tasks:
- Perform business and market analyses
- Preparation of valuations and bid books
- Getting to know potential buyers and sellers
- Approaching new buyers and sellers
- Building and maintaining the (Marktlink) network
- Drafting financing applications and resolving financing issues
- Broad support of the manager during projects
You are sharp, accurate, result oriented, you think on your feet and you like to get things done. Furthermore, we expect you to have the following experience and competences:
- You have completed a university degree in finance or a college degree in combination with a finance-oriented master's degree and up to three years of work experience.
- You are a social and entrepreneurial person who has practical as well as strategic, tactical and commercial insight.
- In addition to strong analytical skills, you are punctual and goal-oriented.
- Demonstrable affinity with the SME sector.
- An eye for personal relationships and excellent communication skills are essential.
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages (in the Netherlands and Belgium). a good command of the German and English languages (in Germany).
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You will receive the annual Marktlink bonus
- A lease car
- An HP tablet/laptop and iPhone
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours
- An informal, open yet ambitious company culture.
Want to apply?
Let us know why we should invite you for an interview, because as a new Marktlink colleague you need to bring something to the table. In addition to the listed 'must-haves', we are looking for personality. Who are you? What makes you good at your job? Apply today and send your CV, short motivation and a video (optional) via the application button.
A pre-employment screening can be part of the application process.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you ticked all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!