Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHR
Marktlink is looking for the Corporate Finance and M&A talents of the future! And we need you to find them. Are you a top-notch talent spotter, a real networker? Do you know how to win people over? Are you every inch an organiser and do you get a kick out of setting up events? We are looking for you!
We are an international company focussing on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and the UK, we serve a large part of the European market.
We are known for our energetic, no-nonsense culture and excellent growth path. At Marktlink, Junior M&A professionals are trained to become independent M&A consultants, and rise to fill the position of Manager within 4 to 5 years. As a consequence, the average age at Marktlink is 32. The growth path is fast and requires thorough and well-oiled recruitment of talent. We don’t just hire junior talent, but for other levels as well, both at home and abroad. Our team consists of an International Recruiter, an HR Manager, HR Advisors and an HR Assistant. With six colleagues, we make sure Marktlink is able to take on its extensive growth ambitions. As a team, we do so with a great deal of passion and fun. In this new position, you will have an impact. Together with the team, you will be responsible for Marktlink’s further growth.
As Campus Recruiter at Marktlink, you know not only how to find talent, but how to keep and engage them as well.
- Organising various recruitment activities, such as inhouse events, external events and guest lectures
- Recruitment and selection of Junior M&A Consultants, including CV selection, conducting interviews, planning follow-up and safeguarding the process
- Updating and cooperating with the relevant hiring managers and departments
- Maintaining and expanding contacts with study and student associations
- Branding Marktlink as a company among the target group, by means of various social media and other media channels
- Representing Marktlink during recruitment events
- Building up talent pools
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system (Recruitee)
- Various recruitment projects (Such as the implementation of new tools, employer branding projects etc.)
- High level of professional and intellectual ability
- You recently graduated (no more than 2 years ago)
- You’re enthusiastic, service-minded, proactive, flexible and an optimistic person with lots of energy. You are genuinely interested in others and have great organisational skills.
- You’re not afraid to speak out and are empathetic, you know when to ‘push’ or ‘let go’.
- Excellent communication skills (preferably in English as well as in Dutch)
- Good command of Microsoft office apps (or applications)
- Preferably available full-time
- You’re flexible and willing to work at various Marktlink offices.
- You hold a valid driving licence
A new position you can structure yourself. A great and fun team with a great deal of both knowledge and humour. A comfortable, modern working environment in Amsterdam.
- An iPhone 13 and an HP laptop
- Flexible working hours and unlimited holidays for an optimal work-life balance
- An annual Marktlink Bonus (maximum 2 months’ salary, depending on the company result)
- An informal, open but ambitious company culture (monthly social events: Friday afternoon drinks, padel tournaments and lots of other fun events)
Marktlink is an international company, where approximately 160 professionals work passionately for entrepreneurs in the mid-size segment. Marktlink is active in three fields: M-ready, Marktlink Fusies & Overnames and Marktlink Investment Partners. M-ready helps entrepreneurs to properly prepare for a smooth sale process. Marktlink Fusies & Overnames specialises in mergers and acquisitions in the upper SME segment and represents all relevant disciplines in this process. Marktlink Investment Partners invests capital newly acquired by entrepreneurs or former entrepreneurs, in European SMEs via private equity, or internationally via venture capital.
Marktlink distinguishes itself by a highly entrepreneurial company culture and working environment, focussing on opportunities, responsibility, development and autonomy.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the application procedure.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you tickled all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!