Business Developer Denmark
's Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsMarktlink Exit Ready
We are Marktlink. A committed international M&A specialist with an independent, discrete, and no-nonsense attitude. Since our start in 1996, entrepreneurs have been our driving force. Using in-depth market knowledge and a personal approach we have impacted the lives of many. We believe that the world of acquisitions and investments needs disruption. That’s why we need you.
Are you inspired to help entrepreneurs in the most crucial part of their career and working life? And do you want to help us maintain and expand our market leading position in Europe to shape the future of M&A? Then get ready for your next challenge!
For our label Marktlink Exit Ready we are looking for an experienced Business Developer. This job is located in our office in Den Bosch.
At Marktlink Exit Ready we specialize in providing entrepreneurs top-notch guidance and support for preparing their business for sale. Our goal is to make the process of buying or selling a business as smooth as possible. As we expand our business into Denmark, we're seeking a pro-active and dynamic Business Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with entrepreneurs and a proven track record of generating new business opportunities. At Marktlink Exit Ready, we value innovation and creativity in our team members. Next to that, a sales mindset and an optimistic attitude are keys to success. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is passionate about entrepreneurship and understands the unique challenges that come with running an SME. For this position we are open to different freelancing constructions. Do you want to help us succeed in the Danish market? Then read on!
- Proactively seek telephone contact with SME-entrepreneurs, engage them in meaningful conversations about business growth and preparing their business for sale;
- Recruit entrepreneurs for participation in masterclasses and other business events;
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to actively think (strategically) about the further international growth of Marktlink and Marktlink Exit Ready;
- Help entrepreneurs plan their future and provide guidance during the last phase of entrepreneurship;
- Continuous improvement, self-development and recording conversations accurately.
- Junior candidates who can learn quickly or senior candidates with extensive experience working with entrepreneurs are welcome to apply;
- Must have experience working with serious entrepreneurs;
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to engage in meaningful conversations with entrepreneurs;
- Must have a passion for entrepreneurship and is willing to continuously improve and develop business;
- Fluent in Danish and has a Danish background;
- Available for 2-4 days a week;
- Open to work from our office in Den Bosch or partly remote;
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you will receive
- You will receive above competitive compensation and an uncapped bonus;
- Unlimited holidays (No catch, it really is unlimited);
- HP tablet/laptop and iPhone;
- Lots of responsibility from day one, flexible working hours and amazing colleagues;
- Focus on career growth and inspiring learning programmes;
- Lunch at the office for a small contribution;
- Yearly company ski-trip, Zandvoort Grand Prix and Marktlink Gala diner;
If you're looking for an exciting new challenge and you're passionate about helping entrepreneurs, then we want to hear from you! Join us in our market endeavors for Belgium and help us succeed in providing the best possible services to entrepreneurs in the region. Send in your application today by submitting your CV, a short cover letter or video (optional) by using the application button.
Marktlink has led the Dutch M&A market for years. We are growing rapidly and recently opened branches in Belgium, Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom. By 2025, Marktlink M&A will impact the M&A market from offices in ten European countries.
With a team of around 200 employees, we advised on over 150 transactions in 2022 with a total value of €1 billion. Marktlink distinguishes itself in the M&A market by its energetic, no-nonsense, and above all entrepreneurial approach; the Marktlink DNA is ‘getting deals done’!
Together with our labels Marktlink Exit Ready and Marktlink Capital we help successful entrepreneurs in the preparation and sales process and give them access to the strongest private equity funds in Europe and North America.
A pre-employment screening can be part of the procedure.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you ticked all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!