Who is ready for the next step as M&A dealmaker in the SME-market? You!
You already have a few years’ experience as an M&A professional and the ambition to become an independent dealmaker within the next three years. This entrepreneurial drive is part of Marktlink’s DNA. At Marktlink, you will not be not just a link in the chain, but doing business independently from day 1. You will be responsible for a significant part of the transaction process and involved from A to Z. You have sufficient financial skills, but also a commercial mindset and a genuine interest in entrepreneurs; the clients of Marktlink.
At Marktlink, we invest in talent and contribute to each other’s strengths. That is why we work in multidisciplinary teams. The Marktlink Academy will offer you the required training and education in each phase of your career for you to grow and develop as a deal-maker. In addition, learning on the job forms an essential part in the mergers and acquisitions profession. We share knowledge with each other during our monthly Marktlink-wide sessions. We appreciate a healthy work-life balance and informal work environment. We lunch together every day and talk about everything except work.
At Marktlink, no day is the same. As an M&A Consultant you can broadly expect the following:
- Performing company and market analyses;
- Preparing valuations and bid books;
- Meeting potential buyers and sellers;
- Approaching new buyers and sellers;
- Expanding and maintaining the (Marktlink) network;
- Preparing financing applications and solving financing issues;
- Providing broad support to the manager during the projects.
You are sharp, accurate, result-oriented, think on your feet and like to get things done. Furthermore, we expect you to deliver the following experience and competencies:
- Master’s degree in Finance or a higher professional education degree combined with a finance-oriented Masters;
- The dynamic world of mergers and acquisitions is familiar to you. You have a minimum of three years and a maximum of five years’ work experience as M&A analyst, associate or consultant;
- You are a social and entrepreneurial person who has practical and strategic insight as well as tactical and commercial insight;
- In addition to being analytically strong, a Marktlinker is punctual and target-driven;
- Demonstrable affinity with SME-companies is an advantage;
- An eye for personal relationships and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Depending on your experience, a gross monthly salary starting at €3,300,-.
- An annual Marktlink bonus (depending on the operating result)
- A lease car
- HP tablet/laptop and iPhone
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Informal, open but ambitious company culture
Could you be our new Marktlink colleague? We are eager to learn what you can contribute to our organisation. In addition to the ‘must-haves’, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What makes you stand out? Send in your application today by submitting your CV, a short covering letter and a video (optional) by using the application button.
Marktlink has been a specialist in the M&A market for SME’s for more than 20 years. Over 90 driven professionals, representing all disciplines required in merger and acquisition processes, make Marktlink one of the few firms which can provide in-house support from A to Z in any M&A process. Marktlink distinguishes itself in the M&A market for its energetic, no-nonsense and above all entrepreneurial approach; Marktlink – getting deals done! Do you want to help expand our company?